Thursday, August 13, 2009

At this point ....

Hello again from the author ...... or Joe, Mezz or Boo Boo if you prefer ....

A little author update at this point ...

Three characters have developed so far. Rogan Sadow, owner of Imperial Pride cantina. Major Kirl Poutin, Imperial Army Science Officer and Baxter Sallian, smuggler for hire and captain of the Eclipse.

Up to this point all characters are involved in some personal conflict. Baxter is in the need of money, Rogan is fearing a dead end to his career and Kirl is wondering if there is more in store for his future.

Let me know what you think or what questions you have. My friends and I are getting a RPG group started which will interact with this blog. No one is safe and characters can be killed off. I think this will add to the suspense as well as show the Star Wars universe is ever changing.

Enjoy .... and feel free to leave comments. It lets me know interest is there.

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment